UP Vidhwa Pension List 2022: UP Widow Pension Scheme Form | Widow Pension Scheme Application Status | Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
UP Vidhwa Pension List Online Application Form 2022: Through this scheme, now the widow of the state will be provided a pension in the form of financial assistance.
Through this scheme, the government of UP will provide various schemes to support his state’s minority people. Till now, many schemes are launched by the UP state government. Like Widow Pension Scheme, Vidhwa Pension Scheme, and many other schemes for disabled people.
Through this article, you are going to get detailed information regarding downloading and checking the Uttar Pradesh Widow Scheme List. To know more about any beneficiary of this scheme read the detailed information provided in this article.
UP Vidhwa Pension List Highlight
|Article||UP Pension Scheme|
|Started by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Widow of the state|
|Pension amount||300 rupees per month|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Official website||Click here|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 0001|
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
Under the scheme, if a widow is getting the benefit of any other pension scheme, then she will not be eligible for this scheme. The benefit of the scheme will be provided pension amount to the widow of the BPL family.
Widow of rural areas and widows of urban areas can take benefit from this Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension. If a widow does a job under the scheme, then she will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
If a widow has remarried in the state, then she cannot take advantage of this scheme. Eligible individuals need not pay a single penny to avail the scheme.
Women who are widows to help them financially. Eligible widows can even visit the nearest block and then ask the block administration about the scheme to register under the scheme to avail of the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
Those who have already enrolled for the scheme can check the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2021-22.
To avail of the benefits, an individual can also do the self-registration by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana and complete the KYC by visiting the nearest Common Services Centre.
UP Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Under the scheme, the applicant woman must be a native of Uttar Pradesh state.
- If a widow is taking benefit of any pension scheme of the state government, then she will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the age of a widow should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- If the widowed women of the state work in any government department, then they cannot take advantage of the scheme.
What are the documents required for Widow Pension Scheme?
If a widow has all types of documents then you can get the benefit of the scheme:
- Aadhar card of applicant woman
- Family income certificate
- Voter ID card copy
- Ration card copy and member’s name
- Widow Certificate – Death Certificate of Husband
- Widow’s bank account or passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Online Application form
Under the scheme, the widowed women of the state who want to apply under the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022. They have to follow the easy steps given below:
- To apply under the scheme, first, you have to go to the official website
- After visiting the website, a web page will open on the home screen of your computer.
- Now you have to click on the apply online option on this page.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open on the home screen of your computer.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in the application form. Like Female Name, Tehsil, Husband Name, Bank Account Number, Aadhar Card Number, and Date of Birth, all this information will have to be filled in.
- After entering all the information you have to submit it.
- In this way, you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022.
UP Vidhwa Pension Lists 2022
Through this scheme, the government will provide 500 rupees per month for the financial help of widows. Vidhwa Pension Yojana (विधवा पेंशन योजना) is for widows aged between 18 to 60 years who fall below the poverty line under the Pension Scheme.
UP Integrated Pension Portal spy-up.gov.in.Vidhwa Pension List UP district wise is given below:
|S.No.||District Name||Total Pensioners|
|29||GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR||11,260|
|66||SANT KABEER NAGAR||20,220|
How to check Vidhwa Pension List UP 2022?
There are the following steps to check the Uttar Pradesh widow pension beneficiary list 2022:
- Visit Integrated Pension Portal Click Here.
- On the home page click on “Widow Pension”.
- Now click on the Pensioners List link or direct link for the list.
- Total beneficiaries list district wise will appear to check your district list by clicking on your district name link
UP SSPY Beneficiary Status 2022
Complete process to check spy up.gov.in 2022 list of beneficiary status is given below step by step:
- Visit the Integrated Pension official Portal.
- On the home page, click on the “Widow Pension” Link.
- Now click on “Application Status” or direct link.
- Select Pension Scheme and enter Registration Id, and Registered Mobile Number, and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter OTP, given code, and click on the “Log In” button to check SSPY Widow Pension status.
sspy-up.gov.in Login procedure
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana is sspy-up.gov.in, follow the procedure given below to login to the sspy-up.gov.in portal:
- To login into the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Portal firstly you have to visit the official website @sspy-up.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official website an option related to the Login will be available at the top of the webpage, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- On the redirected web page it will ask you to enter the sspy-up.gov.in Login credentials, fill in the requested details, and log in to the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana official website to check out the latest payment details and beneficiary life status.
How to Download UP Vidhwa Pension List 2022?
To download the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana Beneficiary List an individual has to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to check or download the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2021-22:
- To download the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2021-22 firstly visit @ sspy-up.gov.in.
- After visiting the above-mentioned offline website an option to the Beneficiary List will be available, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be on the next web page where it will ask you to enter the choose the name of your District and tap on the option Search.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2021-22 will be available before you, by tapping on the option of Download, download the list as a PDF and check your name in the list.