SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal: The Government of Gujarat has launched the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) is a Gujarat Council of Elementary Education managed under the Department of Education to provide free education to the children of Gujarat.
The main objective of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal is to create a strong education system throughout the state. The government of Gujarat is to take attendance of the teachers.
Also, the central and the state government has launched a new scheme to provide free education to children under the age of 6 to 14 years old, under the fundamental right as per the 86th amendment of the construction of India.
Under this Portal, the Government of Gujarat has also taken the initiative to pay attention to the recruitment of professional teachers for children’s education also to provide training facilities to the existing teacher.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal Overview
|Scheme Name||SSA Gujarat Online Hajari|
|Launched||Government of Gujarat|
|The objective of the portal||To Improvement the Education System|
|Department||Council of Elementary Education|
|Beneficiary||Transparency in Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||https://ssagujarat.org/|
What is SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal? Details overview
SSA Gujarat (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) is an online Hajari portal launched by the government of Gujarat to provide free education to the children of Gujarat. This portal is managed by the department of the Council of Elementary Education to bring more transparency to the Education System, the main purpose of the government under this portal is to raise the standard of education throughout the state and to promote the education system. Also, under this scheme, the Gujarat education department has been providing advanced training to the existing teachers of the schools.
In addition, the government of Gujarat is also to monitor the attendance of the teachers through this portal. Now the teachers can make their attendance through the online portal, this system will only accept the attendance as per schedule timing. This portal will only help the students for better education, but also will change the education system of the state to the next level.
SSA Gujarat for Attendance of Teachers Portal
Through the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal the Teacher can fill their attendance just by visiting the portal; here are the key features for the Teacher attendance portal.
- Every teacher of all the schools should fill out the attendance sheet by 12:30 pm on Saturday.
- The entire teachers can fill their attendance of presence from the time 11:20 am Monday to Friday.
- The 2nd shift of the teachers can fill their attendance from 2:00 PM Monday to Friday.
Facilities Available under SSA Gujarat online portal
The government of Gujarat has also provided many important features under this portal to make the education system more transparent, here are some of the important features provided by the Department of Council of Elementary Education.
- Teacher Training
- Teacher Report
- Teacher Attendances
- Transport Facilities
- Migration Monitoring System
- School Monitoring Application
- Student’s report
- Student’s Attendances
- GIS Mapping
- Online Circulars
Procedure to Register Attendance through SSA Gujarat Online Portal
If you are a teacher and looking for the procedure to register attendance through the SSA online portal, then follow this step-by-step guide given here below.
- Step: Go to the Official web portal of SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal. (https://ssagujarat.org/)
- Step: From the home page click on the “Online Attendance System”
- Step: Now you will be redirected to a new page of Gujarat School Attendance, here enter your teacher’s Username and Password.
- Step: Enter the security CAPTCHA from the given image.
- Step: After entering the CAPTCHA, a new page will be open, here you can mark your attendance.
Advantages of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
The main benefit of the SSA Gujarat online Hajari portal is to take the educational system to the next level, here we have mentioned some of the important benefits under the SSA online portal.
- The main benefit of SSA Gujarat is that this is going to boost the educational system’s future, through this portal the department can find the teachers who are not paying attention at the school.
- The main initiative of the portal is to promote education throughout the state so that every child of the family can get free education.
- The government of promoting to provide free education through this scheme to all the students under the age of 6 to 14 years under the human rights Act of 86th constitution amendment of India.
- SSA Portal is helping many children to go to school and also an inspiration to the teacher as well.
- Under this portal, both teacher and student can register their attendances online.
SSA Gujarat Hajari Portal Mobile Application
The SSA online Hajari Portal has also launched its Mobile App, now you can manage all your needs through the mobile application, this has made it easier to access the portal. To download the mobile application follow this step-by-step guide given here below.
- Visit the Play Store
- Now search for the “SSA Online Attendances Gujarat” on the search bar
- Now Install the application on your device
- Once the application is installed, you can log in to the application by providing your username and password
What is SSA Gujarat Portal?
SSA Gujarat (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) is a government scheme launched by the govt of Gujarat, this scheme is to promote education through the state and to provide free education under the Human Right Act of 86th Amendment Act of Constitution of India and also to bring more transparency the is the educational system.
What are the facilities provided under this portal?
For easy access to the educational system, there are many facilities provided under this portal, to check the complete lists read the full article we have mentioned all the details.
How does the Attendance registration work?
With the help of this portal, you can register both the teacher and student attendance through this portal, to know the full details read the full article.