PM Kisan Online KYC Update CSC 2022-2023: In this article, we have to provide complete detail regarding pm Kisan CSC. Pm Kisan KYC online registration has been started. Eligible farmer applying for the registration. Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the central government scheme. A huge number of farmers will get the benefits of the scheme.
Pm Kisan’s online registration has been started. The government has initiated the process of verification for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. KYC means government only sends the next installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to eligible people. All those people who do not exist in the world.
The government removed their name from the beneficiary list. The government will remove all those people’s names who are getting the money for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana but they are not eligible for the scheme. Now with the help of the eKYC government remove all the ineligible people’s names.
PM Kisan Online KYC Highlight 2022
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Depart Name||Ministry of Agriculture and farmer’s welfare|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the country|
|e-KYC||PM Kisan Aadhar link|
PM Kisan KYC CSC
Pm Kisan EKYC 2022 has started. The application is being filled out. Candidates need some documents and certificates that I mentioned here. Candidate must ensure that pm Kisan KYC OTP is received. If any case you do not receive pm Kisan keys OTP fills out the pm Kisan KYC 2022 update online again.
- Aadhar card
- Valid mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank passbook
All those people who updated their e-KYC are eligible to receive the rupees of 2,000 next installments of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, every farmer’s family will get Rupees 6000 per year as a financial benefit which is payable in three equal installments of rupees 2,000 teachers every month.
So for the next installment, eligible farmers must update their KYC online and offline. Both procedures we provide here.
PM Kisan KYC CSC Registration process
- First of all, we did the candidate need to visit Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official page.
- On the official page, you need to click on the link pm Kisan E-KYC.
- A new page will open in front of you and on this page you will have to enter your Aadhar card number that links with your phone number.
- Now you need to fill out the captcha code and after filling in the captcha code click on the button of a pm Kisan EKYC.
- DP will be sent to your Aadhaar registered mobile number and here you have to enter that pm Kisan KYC OTP and get yourself verified.
- If any case and pm Kisan KYC OTP is not received then check your registered number maybe it is not updated with your Aadhaar.
- After that, you will see the option of PM Kisan E-KYC complete and your PM Kisan will be EKYC.
Process for PM Kisan E-KYC offline
- First of all, you need to visit your nearest common service center for applying for EKYC.
- In the CSC Centre, you just get your pm Kisan E-KYC Aadhar link.
- By fingerprint machine here your KYC procedure is done.
PM Kisan KYC CSC by Adhaar Full Process
- First of all visit the official page of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Here you need to click on the link CSC login.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, you have to see the option of CSC login here you have to click on the link.
- Now enter your CSC ID and password here for login.
- After successfully login in, you go for the dashboard of pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Here you see the option pm-Kisan EKYC, just click on that.
- And you need to enter your Aadhaar number of the farmer here then click on the search button.
- You need to enter the farmer’s mobile number here and click on EKYC.
- So the right of your fingerprints machine will be right here and you need to keep the thumb of the farmer and finished his KYC.
- Your successful notification will appear here.
Note: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC is very important. When you complete your KYC then only you get the next installment of rupees 2000 from the government.
Under pm, Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eligible families will get the benefit of the scheme the family must consist only of a husband-wife and a minor Children and the farmer’s family. The official page of the department mentioned that e-KYC is mandatory for PM Kisan registered farmers.
PM Kisan completed its three years of operations on February 24th. According to the PIB, the” pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme completed three years.
Step to link or Check the Status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through Aadhar
For the 11th instrument, candidates need to update their KYC. According to the Government of India, the 10th installment for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is already given on 1st January 2022 and now the eleventh installment is given to all eligible farmers’ families.
Next in the installment, eligible summer must make sure to update their KYC using online and offline modes.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Click on the option on the homepage farmer corner.
- Choose the edit Aadhar failure record option.
- The page will also have options like Aadhar card number mobile number Bank account number and farmer number.
- Tap on the Aadhar card number.
- Finally, feel the required detail that asks and click on the update option.
Other detail regarding PM Kisan KYC CSC
According to PM Kisan,” e KYC is mandatory for PM Kisan registered farmer. Please click the option in farmar for Aadhaar-based OTP authentication and biometric authentication and contact the nearest CSC center. All land on a farmer’s family will receive an annual amount of rupees 6000 in 3 equal installments.
This fund is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. According to the scheme, the state government and UT administration would identify the farmer families that are eligible for the scheme.
PM Kisan Check KYC Beneficiary Status
- If you want to check the beneficiary status can you need to visit the official website of PM Kisan?
- On the home page, you have to click on the link beneficiary status.
- Select aadhar and Aadhaar number and account number or mobile number.
- Click on the get data option.
- Now in front of you, complete data will be visible to the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC CSC: Pm Kisan’s website recently mentioned that e-KYC is for all pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registered farmers. All beneficiaries need to do an Aadhaar-based OTP authentication or biometric authentication at the nearest Common Service Centre to continue getting benefits.
What is pm kisan EKYC?
PM Kisan KYC CSC has started to verify all the beneficiaries who take the benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Is any income tax-paying farmer eligible for the scheme?
Know if a member of the family is an Income Tax paid in the last assessment year then the family is not eligible for the benefit of the scheme.