EMIS TN Portal School Login 2022: Looking for the EMIS TN School Portal Login, Here we have come up with all the details about the TN EMIS Portal School Login/ Registration. Also, we will discuss all the details and benefits of this portal.
In this article, we will also discuss resetting the password, and contact number, and how to download the TN EMIS mobile app for the TN EMIS portal (emis.tnschools.gov.in). Kindly read this article to the end carefully and grab all the details about this Scheme.
About TN EMIS Portal School [Update] 2022
EMIS is an acronym for Educational Management Information System. This means this is a central database that stores records of every student’s basic information like name, age, educational qualifications, contact number, home address, staff, and schools across the state of Tamil Nadu.
Through this portal now the state of Tamil Nadu has started technology-enabled learning for the learners by engaging and vibrant online content. This advanced technology provides standards-compliant e-learning, learning, hands-on resources, video, interactions, simulations, online courses, training modules, and many more.
With this advanced technology now all the school administration across the state of Tamil Nadu can be notified about the syllabus, school timings, new notices, and modification details online with one single portal,
Also, now all the students across the state can avail interactive videos, online course information, different types of practice and simulation resources, and types of mock tests for study-related things.
EMIS TN Portal School Login Highlight
|Name of Portal||TN EMIS Portal School|
|State Name||Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Providing the best education to students|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Teachers of Tamilnadu|
|Full-Form (EMIS)||Educational Management Information System|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
What is the Advantage of the TN Teacher Platform?
There are many Advantages of the EMIS TN Portal School for the school teachers of the state of Tamil Nadu, down below we have mentioned some of the advantages of EMIS TN Portal:
- First, it provides Digital Content that gives a central repository accessible to teachers across Tamil Nadu.
- And Unique Login identifier for Teachers linked with state curriculum.
- You can also track your career excellence.
- With the help of this portal, the school administration also provides all the information about the syllabus, school timings, new notices, and modification details online.
How does EMIS TN Portal Work?
Education Management Information System (EMIS):-
This is a centralized database with information about every student, staff member, and school across the state of Tamil Nadu.
To get access to a school-level profile, you have to know the School code which is a unique number provided for every school.
EMIS is the app place where you can view the Student attendance and also edit it if you have login details.
And each school has to do the Registration and the Registration details i.e Login I’d & Password are given to the Headmaster of that school.
School Timetable is also uploaded on this portal. According to Students Timetable classes has to be conducted.
How to register online at TN EMIS Portal School?
To register online at the TN EMIS Portal School, you will need the Unique Login ID which was created for each school and teacher through which you can log in to the portal.
With the help of login, you can fill in important details and information linked with them. Now this online portal is the perfect Technology platform to access the educational excellence of Tamilnadu state without any more paperwork.
Every new school in the state of Tamil Nadu has to go through the New School Registration. To create your USERNAME and PASSWORD after logging in on the TN EMIS website (EMIS Number). Below is a list of authorized administrators you need to contact to access the TNTP site.
- School Principal/ Head Master:
The principal is responsible for maintaining school property, and for monitoring the performance of teachers and students including their attendance.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO):
The CEO is responsible for monitoring all schools in the district after the inspection.
- Block Education Officer (BEO):
The BEO is responsible for monitoring all schools in the block after the inspection.
- District Education Officer (DEO):
The DEO has the same responsibility as the CEO and the BEO but he/she has to follow the inspection procedures of all the schools affiliated with the District Teachers of the Respective school can get access id and password from the Head Master(HM) of that school.
EMIS TN Portal School Login Process
To Login into the EMIS TN Portal follow the process mentioned below:
- First, navigate the official website of TN EMIS by Click Here.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this portal.
- On the homepage, just click on the LOGIN button.
- And you need to enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- So after entering the login details, you will be redirected to the EMIS Dashboard.
- Finally, the Login Process is finished, and you can easily access to see the details given in the portal.
How to reset EMIS TN Portal School Login Password?
In this section, we have mentioned the very easy way to reset your Forget password. I know sometimes we forget our password don’t worry just follow the given process:-
- First, navigate the official website of the TN School portal by clicking here.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this portal.
- So In the login section, you can see the “Forget Password” option.
- And you have to enter your profile USER ID and then select user types like a Teacher or other.
- Then you will get a “Verification Link” where you can reset your password.
- Finally, after resetting the password, you can visit the homepage again and use the dashboard option after logging in.
Download TN EMIS Mobile Application
Along with all online services the EMIS portal has also presented an Application that name is “TN EMIS App”. So in the given section, we have provided the process to download this app:-
- First, Go to the Google Play store on your smartphone and download the TN EMIS App New Version.
- When you successfully find out about this app, so just click on the Install.
- And install this TN EMIS Application.
- Now you have to enter your Username and Password.
- And just click on the SING IN button.
- Finally, you can use and download this TN EMIS Mobile App.
Contact Helpline Number
- Phone Number: (044) 2567-2790
- Email Address: [email protected]