Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Payment status: Bihar Post Matric Scholarship registration is now open on the official portal at pm online.bhi.nic.in. Applicants looking to apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme can now apply online by visiting the online portal of the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship.
Through this scholarship scheme, all the applicants belonging to the OBC, SC, ST, and EBC are eligible to register for this scholarship scheme, applicants will need to register for this scholarship before the last date.
Here in this article, we have provided all the information related to the Bihar Post Matric Scheme, if you are looking to apply for the Bihar Post Matric you can go through this full article. We have all the information related to eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the last date for this scholarship.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Overview
|Scholarship Name||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Main Objectives||To provide financial support|
|Category||SC, ST, BC, EBC|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration State||20th August 2022|
|Application Last Date||31 December 2022|
|Official website||PMS online.bih.nic.in|
What is Bihar Post Matric Scholarship?
The government of Bihar launches these kinds of scholarships to give a good education system to the students and to also provide good incentives to them.
There are many scholarship initiatives started by the government. There will be a discussion about the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship in the following article. All the important aspects of the scheme that are being launched by the honorable Chief Minister of Bihar
Many scholarships are launched by the government of Bihar to implement a good education system and to provide different types of benefits to all of the students who belong to a backward category or backward caste or economical backward caste in India.
Lists of Scholarship offer under the Bihar Government
There are various scholarship schemes available offered by the government of Bihar, check out the lists of scholarships mentioned below:
- Post matric scholarship for BC-EBC
- ST and SC Post Matric Scholarship
- Chief Minister KanyaUtthanYojna (Graduation)
- Chief Minister Kanya Intermediate
- Mukhyamantri MedhaVritiYojna (Madhyamika +2)
- MukhyamantriBalak/Balika ProtsahanYojna
- Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme
- Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme
- Professional scholarship
- Pre-Exam Training Center
- Examination fee reimbursement
- Chief Minister’s extremely backward class meritorious scheme
- Chief Minister Backward Class Meritocracy Scheme
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Bihar Scholarship?
To apply for the Bihar scholarship, applicants will need to full fill out the following eligibility requirements. These are mentioned below as follows:
- The candidate must be a resident of the state of Bihar
- The candidate must be studying in the post-matric class that is the XI and XII standards.
- The candidate must be studying a post-secondary or post-matriculation course that is recognized by a university.
- The candidate must be belonging to the backward class or the EBC category.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not be exceeding more than 1.5 lakhs
- The candidate must be studying in the state or any central accredited institution.
- If any of the candidates have cleared any of the courses along with the scholarship then that candidate is not entitled to another similar course.
- In the same family, only two male applicants are allowed for the scholarship.
- If any of the candidates are already getting any other scholarship, then that candidate does not qualify for this scholarship.
What are the documents required to apply for the PMS Bihar Scholarship?
Before you apply for the Bihar scholarship, applicants will need to keep the following documents listed below:
- Educational certificate of the candidate
- Caste Certificate of the candidate
- Address proof of the candidate
- Income proof of the candidate
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Bank account details of the candidate
- Adhar card
- Receipt of the course
- Passport size photographs
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Registration 2022
To register for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- The first step is that the candidate must go to the National Scholarship Portal through the website.
- Now the candidate must click on the state schemes option that is present in the menu bar.
- Now the next step is that the candidate should select the state.
- Now the application details will be shared on the screen of the candidate.
- Now on the homepage, the candidate must select the state scheme option
- The candidate must now choose the state
- As the candidate chooses the state, the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- All the essential details should be filled in in the application form.
- All the documents that are required should be uploaded now in the application form.
- Now the final step is to click on the submit button.
- By following these steps, the application procedure for the Bihar Scholarship 2022 is complete.
How to track Bihar Scholarship Application status (NSP)
The entire applicant who has registered for the Bihar Scholarship under National Scholarship Portal (NSP) scheme can track their application status anytime once the application is submitted. To know your application status of the application follows the step below.
Application Tracking Status
You can track your application status any time after you have applied for the scholarship, follow these simple steps to track your scholarship application
- Step: Click on the application status link given here
- Step: Enter the asked information
- Step: Click on “search”
Bihar Scholarship Amount Pre-Matric (NSP)
|Classes||Bihar Scholarship amount|
|Class 1st to 4th||Rs. 50 per month|
|Class 5th to 6th||Rs. 100 pro month|
|Class 7th to 10th||Rs. 150 pro month|
|Class 1st to 10th (Hosteller)||Rs. 250 per month|
Important Instructions for Bihar Scholarships
If you are looking forward to applying for the Bihar Scholarships 2020-2021 read this instruction carefully before applying for the scholarship application.
- All the fields provided with the red asterisk * mark are mandatory.
- Applicants should separately inform the mistakes detected by them to the institute/District/Reign/state
- Applicant can fill up the online application in as many settings as he/ she wishes until they are satisfied that they have all desirable fields correctly
- Aadhar Number is not mandatory for the applicant to register and fill up the application form online. Students can also apply for the scholarship without entering the aadhar number, but in case they have the aadhar enrolment ID.
- Applicants can not apply for the fresh application if He/ She are renewal candidates.
- The student should immediately approach the institute to contact the nodal officer of the State where the institute is located.
- Students can also approach the Nodal Officer of that State directly through e-mail under intimation to the Ministry.
- Students can check the status of the Online Application by submitting/her Permanent id and Date of Birth and opening the link “Check your Status”.
- Documents are required to be uploaded only for the Scholarship Amount of more than ₹50000 per annum.
Bihar Scholarship Important Link
|Bihar OBC & EBC Candidates||Login|
|SC Category Students||Login|
|ST Category Students||Login|
|Official website||Click Here|
Important links For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022
|Payment List||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|SC & ST Students click here to apply for Post Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|BC & EBC Students click here to apply Post Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Collage List||Click Here|
|Student Application Status||Click Here|
|Bonafide Doc Sample||Click Here|
|Fee Receipt Download||Click Here|
|List of Finalized Student||Click Here|
|Rejected List||Click Here|
|All District Coordinator Contact Number||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Scholarship Bihar Help PDF||Click Here|
|NSP Scholarship Bihar||Click Here|
|Inter 1st Division Girl’s Students||Click Here|
Helpline Number for Bihar Scholarship
In case you are facing any issues while submitting the online application or having any query regarding Bihar Scholarships, then you may contact the official authority through:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 8292825106/ 9534547098/ 8986294256
Q. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Last Date 2022?
No last date has been set for its application yet.
Q. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Documents?
10th mark sheet Certificate Domicile Certificate Income Certificate Caste Certificate Bonafede Certificate Fee Receipt from Institution Last Exam Passing Marksheet Any Other Document
Q. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 when will the scholarship come?
After the application is over, the money will be sent to the student’s account through DBT within 1 month.