Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Land Map भू नक्शा राजस्थान: Through the government has moved all the official work toward digitization, now the government of Rajasthan has also launched the official web portal of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan (Rajasthan Land Map) through which now the people of the state can check their land map through the official web portal.
Through this portal now the people of the state Rajasthan can access all the information about the land of their land under the Bhu Naksha Raj by the state government.
Today here in this article, we will discuss all the information related to the Rajasthan Apana Khata, such as checking account, measles, khatauni, etc. apart from this, you can also find many services through the official portal at bhunaksha.raj.nic.in
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Land Map overview
|Portal Name||Bhu Naksha Rajasthan|
|Department||Revenue department of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the state Rajasthan|
|Mode of Operation||Online|
|Official web portal||https://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha /|
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan (Rajasthan Land Geo Map)
The official web portal for Bhunaksha has been launched by the government of Rajasthan. Through this online portal now the citizen of the state can check your important documents such as your land details, Khasra number, land geo-map, etc. also now you can download and print your Bhulekh Rajasthan and Bhu Naksha Rajasthan for your future use. To make the thing more easily the government has stated this portal, seems earlier we used to spend a lot of time walking through the government officials to get a map of our land, but now you only need to visit the web portal to access all your land details.
So, here in this article, we have discussed all the detailed information regarding viewing your land map through the online procedure. Also here in this article, we will show you how to download your land map from the online portal. Please read the full article to know the full details.
Bhunaksha.raj.nic.in the official web portal of Rajasthan Land records
Recently, the government of Rajasthan has launched a web portal to check the land records details which are bhunaksha.raj.nic.in. Through this portal now the people of the state can register and check your land records and land geo-map through the online process. By visiting the official web portal you can get access to your land documents, geo map, farm, village, city, etc. This portal is created and launched under the revenue department of Rajasthan. Also if you are looking to download your land details you can visit the portal from any device, we have given the full procedure down below.
What is the benefit of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan (Rajasthan land record)?
There are many benefits of having an online portal for land records seems nowadays everything has shifted toward digitization. Here we have mentioned a few benefits for the online bhunaksha Rajasthan portal.
- Through this portal, now you can access your land map just by sitting at home.
- By visiting the online portal you can also access your land information.
- The bhu naksha Rajasthan land record portal is to check the map or land records for any land of the state.
- This portal is also kept transparent so that illegal possession of land can be stopped.
- At any point in time now the citizen of the state can download your land map by visiting the official portal. (https://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/)
- Seems everything is available on the portal, now the citizen of the state will no longer need to visit the Patwari.
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan District wise lists
The state government of Rajasthan has gradually made online information available through the online portal of bhunaksha Rajasthan. As of currently, some part of the districts in the state is still yet to update to the portal, but almost all the information has been given on the portal. Here are the lists of available districts on the portal.
How to Download Bhu Naksha Rajasthan भू नक्शा राजस्थान?
The above mention districts of the state Rajasthan can download your Bhu Naksha by visiting the online portal. Here is the step-by-step procedure is given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan. (https://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the option “Bhunaksha” or the given direct link.
- Step 3: Now on this page, select your District, Tehsil, RI, Halkas, Village, etc.
- Step 4: Once you fill in all your information, now click on the search option to fill your Khasra number/ Plot number on top of the page.
- Step 5: After you have entered your information, now hit the “Search” button then on the left of your screen your land information will be open.
- Step 6: Now look at your land information, you will get two options below, Nakal and the same owner Nakal.
- Step 7: Now click on the option Nakal, then your land report will be open in PDF. In which you will see two options with Single Plot/ All Plots of the same owner, in which click on any report you want to see.
- Step 8: Once you select your report in the PDF option, now you can also check other information related to your land such as your geo map.
- Step 9: After your report is open on your screen, now you can easily download it or save it in PDF and get a printout of it.
Procedure to remove Bhu Map Rajasthan by Mobile app
You will see many mobile apps in Google Play Store to extract the Rajasthan geo map. But right now no such app has been made by the government. If you try to extract a geo map/map from a mobile app, it does not give this facility to you, because these mobile apps are only made for giving information, they do not have any land data available. Therefore, you can open the web browser of your mobile and view the Rajasthan geo-map online. For this, you do not need to go to any mobile app.
- Step 1: Go to the official mobile app of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan.
- Step 2: From the home page select your district, Tehsil and Village
- Step 3: Now select your Khasra Number on the map.
- Step 4: Now select your Nakal option on the plot information
- Step 5: Now your Bhu Naksha map will be open on your screen, click on the download option.
How to Download Bhu Naksha Rajasthan?
To get the map of land in the state of Rajasthan, by visiting the land map website of the Revenue Department http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/, you can download the map of agricultural land by selecting your district >> Tehsil >> village. Huh.
How to see the land map by the name of the account holder?
In some states, you can get the land map (Bhu Map Rajasthan) in the name of the account holder. But in Rajasthan, the measles number is needed, the map can be extracted. Here you can withdraw on your own by the name of the account holder.
What to do if the land map is not available online?
If you are not able to find a land map in Rajasthan or a farm map in Rajasthan online even after searching by all means. Or the map of your land has not been updated by the government yet. So in this situation, you should contact the office of Revenue Board Rajasthan.
How to download the land map app from the google play store?
There is no official land map for Rajasthan yet created by the Revenue Department Rajasthan. You can use the official website to retrieve the information.
What to do in case the land map of your land is not visible online?
If you are not able to see the plot map, land lease, its Bhulekh map online, or your land details are not available online. So for this, you go to the Tehsil office. And from there you will get information that what is the reason for the data not being available online.
How to get Khasra Map and Jamabandi (copy) in Rajasthan?
- For this, you have to go to the official website of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Portal.
- Now you can check your district, tehsil, land. a. Prohibit. Select the area, Patwari Halka, Village.
- After this, you choose your Khasra number on the map.
- Now, plot info will appear on the left side, at the bottom, the options of Nakal, Same Owner Nakal will be shown.
- You click on Nakal’s lament. On clicking, you will see the measles map and jamabandi copy on the website.
- Note: This form is only for the information of the applicant.
- It cannot be used as evidence in any court of law.
- For amendment/verified copy of entries, contact the concerned district/tehsil office.
- For an attested copy, bring the signature and seal of the competent officer from the Tehsil office.