Assam Ration Card new list 2022: The Assam Ration Card is launched by the government of Assam to provide all the necessary products to the Ration cardholder of the state. A Ration Card is not a card that requires for the benefit of food grand by the government, in today’s day’s ration card has become one of the most important documents for every citizen throughout the country. In most of the government offices or in obtaining any services you always require a ration card. Here in this article, we will provide all the information regarding the Assam Ration card list and also all the online procedures through which you can check Assam Ration Card List.
Assam Ration Card New List 2022
|Scheme type||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Assam Ration Card|
|Launched by||The Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary State||Residents of Assam|
|The objective of the portal||Providing Ration Card to the citizen|
|Mode of operation||Online / Offline|
|Official web portal||https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/|
Important of Ration Card
Assam Ration card is a government-provided book or a document to every citizen of the state. There are different types of ration cards provided to the citizen on their income/ class basses, through this ration card the government provided necessary product like Food grand, dull, Sugar, etc. at the subsidies price, also the ration card is not only used for this purpose ration card is used in many differences places. Nowadays the government of India has also launched a nationalized ration card, this card is provided to all the citizens of the country which can help get food supplies all across the country.
How to check the Assam Ration Card list?
If you are a citizen of the state Assam, then you can apply for the Assam ration card, there are various types of ration cards offered by the government of Assam. The Assam Ration card is the authorized document which is issued by the Assam government authority under the Department of Food and Civil Supplies the ration card is provided to the citizen of the state. Under this scheme, the government provides all the necessary products at a very low price, so if you are a citizen and looking to apply for the Assam Ration Card List then here in this article we have provided all the information about the Assam ration card. To check the Assam ration card list read the full article below.
Types of Ration card provided under Assam Government
There are different types of ration cards issued by the government of Assam, the card is issued on the base of the cardholder family background. Before the implementation of the old NASA i3 throughout the state there were three different types of ration cards in the state known as the Family Identity Cards (FIC) in Assam. Now here are the different types of ration cards provided in Assam mentioned below.
- Above Poverty Line (APL): APL card which is also called the white card is provided to families with an income of more than Rs. 100000
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): BPL card which is also called the Pink Card is provided to families with an income of more than Rs. 24,000
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY): This card is recently launched by the government, especially to the Landless laborers, Marginal farmers, Artisans, Craft men, Widows, Sick Persons, illiterate, disabled adults throughout the state.
Besides this ration card mentioned above, there is also another type of card known as the Mukhyamantra Annan Suraksha Yojana, this card is also provided by the government of the state. But after the NFSA was introduced throughout the state the government has discontinued all the other types of ration cards in the state
National Food Security Act 2013
The National Food Security Act (NFSA), which was introduced on September 10th, 2013 under the government of India, has brought many changes in the state. This Scheme was introduced throughout the state of Assam mainly to provide benefit to the people of the state, under this scheme the government has set a target to provide benefits to more than 55 lakh of famines throughout the state of Assam.
The NFSA scheme was implemented on December 24th, 2015 throughout the country by the central government. Now under this scheme, every cardholder will be selected for the priority families at Rs 3/5kg and the AAY cardholder will be provided 35kh at Rs. 3/kg every month.
Important Features of NFSA 2013
The National Food Security Act (NFSA) 2013, has come up with many important features which provide many benefits to the citizens of the country, here are some of the features we have mentioned below.
- Under the NFSA the government has made it mandatory to provide nutritious at ration stores up to 600 calories to all the pregnant women and lactating mothers for 6 months, this will give a benefit of at least Rs. 6000
- Under this scheme, the government is also providing free hot mid-day meals to all the children from the age of 6 months till the age of 14 from every household.
- The state has also taken the responsibility to provide funds in case of a shortage of food grains.
- Under this act, the government also provides a redressed mechanism at the state and district levels.
- The state has also set up a food commission department to monitor all the activity taking place as per NFSA.
- Under this scheme, all the poorest people of the society will be taken under the Antyodaya Yojana and will be provided food grains up to 35 kg to every household.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Assam Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for Assam Ration Card, first you will need to go through the eligibility criteria, here we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria down below.
- Any citizen who still does not hold a ration card eg. New married couples can apply for the ration card.
- As per the Assam ration card scheme, the head of the family or woman can apply for the ration card.
- To apply for an Assam ration card, the applicant must be a resident of Assam.
- If the applicant is not a citizen of India then He/ She can’t apply for the ration card.
Document required to apply for Assam Ration Card
- He/ She must provide of no having ration card from the village head/ Gaon panchayat President/ ward commissioner/ Inspector.
- Proof of Birth Certificate
- Voter list copy
- Income certificate of the family
- BPL certificate
- Tax pay receipt of the land revenue department
- Residential proof
- Pan card
- Driving license
How to apply for the Assam Ration Card list?
If you are looking to apply for the Assam ration card, then you can visit the government offices or any nearest Public Distribution System (PDS) to your home, ones you visit the PDS you can be asked for the application form, then fill out the application form, provide all the required document as mention in the above, then submit your application form. As you have submitted your application it will take at least 15 days for the ration card to be delivered to your home.
How to check the Assam ration card list online?
If you have applied for the Assam ration card list, then here is the step-by-step guide to check your application status online, follow the given procedure to check your application status.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the Assam ration card. (https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on district wise categories list
- Step 3: Now you will need to fill some of the options such as your District name, Tehsil name, Village name from the given option.
- Step 4: Here you will need to provide your Unique RC ID code, Applicant Name, Father/ Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card.
- Step 5: Once you fill in all your details, your Ration card status will be open on your screen.
FAQs Assam Ration card lists
How to check Assam Ration card list online District/ Block wise?
To check your Assam Ration card list, here are the details below.
- First, you will need to visit the official Assam PDS page.
- Now you will need to select your district from the given option.
- Then enter your Tehsin name, from the given option.
- Now all the details of the Assam ration card list will appear.
How can I Check my Assam Ration Card List online?
To check for the Assam Ration card list online you will need to visit the official Assam PDS page and follow the details on the page.
How to fill Assam Ration card form?
If you are looking to apply for the Assam ration card, then you can visit the government offices or any nearest Public Distribution System (PDS) to your home, ones you visit the PDS you can be asked for the application form, then fill out the application form, provide all the required document as mention in the above, then submit your application form.
How to check BPL Ration card list Assam?
Only the BPL Ration cardholder name will appear on the BPL ration card list. The process for checking the BPL Ration card list will be the same as mentioned on the official Assam PDS portal.
How to check BPL Ration card Assam?
Below Poverty Line (BPL): BPL card which is also called the Pink Card is provided to families with an income of more than Rs. 24,000
- Ration Card List Check your name 2022 | All India Ration card lists, Any state
- Bihar Ration Card List 2022 | Apply Online For Bihar Ration Card | APL/ BPL Ration Card List